8 Individual dessert shells (sponge cake cups)
3/4 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries
1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
1/3 cup 100% Pure Wildflower Honey
1 tbsp Lemon zest
1/2 cup 100% Pure Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Combine frozen berries, mascarpone, 2 tbsp honey and lemon zest. Refrigerate until needed.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites with cornstarch, vanilla, lemon juice and salt at medium speed until stiff peaks form, 3 to 5 minutes. In small bowl, microwave 1/4 cup honey at high until boiling, about 30 seconds. While beating, slowly pour honey into egg whites. Increase speed to medium-high and beat until mixture is glossy and stiff, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Place dessert shells on parchment paper-lined baking pan. Top each with a generous 1 tbsp of mascarpone mixture.
- Pipe or spread meringue over the top of the dessert shell and mascarpone mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve immediately on a spoonful of Chocolate Blueberry Compote. Drizzle with additional honey and dust with cinnamon.