2/3 cup cornstarch
¼ cup rice flour
1 tsp baking powder
4 tablespoon water
2 egg white
½ kilo fresh fruits (Apricot, strawberry, plum)
- Wisk starch, rice flour, baking powder, water, and egg white, in a deep bowl, until well combined.
- Dip fruits into batter until fully covered.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Fry fruits for 2 minutes until golden color.
- Put fried fruits on parchment paper, wipe off excess.
- Serve warm with homemade strawberry sauce.
٭ This recipe is gluten free, suitable for who is allergic of wheat flour.
Sponsor by: Wrist Watches